Pages

Subscribe:

Nov 3, 2011

Recalls Simoncelli, Dovi Use No. 58

Andrea Dovizioso & Marco Simoncelli - Estoril 2010

Aalst - Andrea Dovizioso claimed to feel the loss of the departure of Marco Simoncelli. For the sake of remembering the rival, then Dovizioso will wear the number 58 on the jacket racing in MotoGP Valencia this weekend.

"I am very saddened by the loss of Simoncelli. I came to Valencia is not with the mind to race. I will wear the number 58 in my racing jacket chest, near my heart, this is the only thing that matters," said Dovizioso.

"I've been racing with Simoncelli entire career. He is the rival and now not with us anymore, he has left a huge vacuum and I want to convert this sense of loss with full determination," he continued.

Meanwhile, Dovizioso Simoncelli who attended the funeral last week, the race in Valencia is the last race with Honda. Dovi will strive to snatch third place rider standings from Dani Pedrosa.

"I'm hoping to get a good result at Valencia, as it is very important for me to finish third in the final standings. However, I knew the race would be very difficult, considering this is not the path I and Pedrosa favoris usual tough here," he continued.

"In addition, MotoGP Valencia is my last race with Honda, and I want to mark 10 years with them, by getting a good race results," he said as quoted by Crash, Wednesday (11/02/2011).
(HMR)

0 comments:

Post a Comment